pH Water For Better Health
• Drinking water with high pH factor assists the metabolism and immune system;
• High levels of pH assist the function of tissue, skin, bones and vital organs;
• pH water promotes peak performance for any activity and promotes overall health
• pH water begins hydrating the body as soon as it is swallowed;
• pH water contains no sugars, no artificial ingredients, and is 100% pure;
• pH water provides 700 times the oxygenation level of normal water;
• pH water is 100% natural spring water, not chemically purified, distilled or process through reverse osmosis;
• pH water is bottled at the source for product safety;
• pH water is the real Natural Energy drink, without caffeine or other chemicals;
• pH is oxygenated, the vital element essential for converting food into energy;
• pH Water fuels all human activity including brain and organ function;
• pH Water helps counteract all the harmful acids your diet and system produce.
Drinking High pH Water and Longevity
The internet reports that for three consecutive years, Wara, a small town in Japan, has had the record for the longest life span in Japan (and Japan has the longest life expectancy in the world). Their mineral-rich drinking water resource has a pH of 8.9 (alkaline water).
Water in a cavern in Nordenau, Germany is called “miracle water.” In a clinical study, 80% of patients with diseases experienced health improvements after drinking the water. Professor Shirahata of Kyushu University (Laboratory of Cellular Regulation Technology) proved this water contains a lot of hydroxide ions (OH_) that are the ideal antioxidant to counteract active oxygen. Active oxygen is believed to damage DNA and deactivate enzymes in cells, which can cause disease and aging (by the process of oxidation).
People in the Hunza Valley, Pakistan are are also known for their longevity and excellent overall health. Many of the Hunza routinely live to 100 years of age. Physicians examined the Hunza and they reported that the elderly Hunza population is fit, full of vitality, and free from disease. The Hunza eat organic food that is grown locally and drink glacier stream mineral-rich water that has a pH of between 9 and 11 (highly alkaline).